Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Out with the old...

I sincerely want this year to be different. I want to transform myself inside and out. I want to clear the mucky cobwebs, declutter my mind (and my personal space), and strengthen my body.


I've enlisted the help of Fit Yummy Mummy creator, Holly Rigsby. A couple of years ago, I purchased her ebook, but frankly I didn't get beyond the first few pages. Why did I get stuck? Was I not mentally ready? Was I merely lazy? I don't know the answer. What I do know is that I want to feel good and hold my head high. I want to treat my body with respect.


Today I bought Holly's basic workout program. Rather than just an ebook, I'll receive DVDs with Holly's workouts. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll stick to her routines and begin to see a difference in my weight and body shape.


In my last post, I pledged to exercise six days a week. Since Holly's workouts are only 15 minutes each, maybe I should do one every single day. Maybe I should shift my old habits aside and wake each morning at the same time, exercise and pray. Maybe, just maybe, if I do this, the new habits will become the norm and I can bust out of this overweight cocoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment