Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hats off to you!

If I weren't ill, I'd be in Phase Four of the Fit Yummy Mummy Fit Fast 4-Week Workout Plan! The last three weeks have been a phenomenal physical change - my hat off to you, Holly Rigsby! While I haven't lost more than 2 pounds, I can tell that my body is changing shape. My clothes fit a little better. And after each 15-20 minute workout, I feel very sore!

Ironically, for a person who lacks strength, I love the push-ups and squats! The Belgian split squats caused my body to be tender in places I've never experienced before. Yay!

Hopefully, I'll begin to feel better so I can hop back into the FYM workouts. In my previous posts, I promised myself to exercise six times per week; however with Holly's workouts, I cannot do her routines two days in a row! Too painful. I have been supplementing with outdoor walking and abdominal exercises. Hurry up, germs - get out of my body so I can continue to reshape it on the outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment